Saturday, January 17, 2009

My Best Friends Wedding

Sarah & Mike got married on Sunday December 28th, 2008. When I took the picture below I was so nervous about holding Sarahs rings that I forgot to make a couple of adjustments on my camera but ended up LOVING the effect it had on the picture. Aren't the rings gorgeous?
{image removed}
Anyways, the day started off with hair and makeup at Studio W in Honolulu. Wendy who did Sarah's makeup did a great job and it didn't take long at all!
{image removed}

We then left for the dress fitting at Princess Brides across the street from The Wedding Ring Shop.
Here is a closeup of Sarah's dress that she wore.



{image removed}

Here is one of the women from Princess Brides helping Mike get ready.

{image removed}

The location of the actual ceremony was changed twice at the last minute. It was originally going to be a small lanai wedding at the officiants' house but then was changed to Magic Island. When I got there I got a call telling me that the ceremony was moving to Kahala Beach Park.







{image removed}

At the end of the day, even after all of the changes, I think things went great. It was a nice wedding and I was so honored that they chose me to photograph their wedding.

Mike & Sarah, I hope the two of you just love your wedding images and will cherish them always.
LOVE YOU BOTH!

{image removed}


1 comment:

  1. Love the photos! You did such an awesome job. Thank you!!!! You're the best friend and photographer ever. Plus, your photos are so awesome that every single time he looks at the framed photo he smiles. Whatever we were fighting about is no longer an issue. Life saver, you. . .

    ReplyDelete